The Trust is working hard to restore and reuse this Grade II listed building which we use for our education and community events and arts programmes, and to adapt the surviving first floor of the Chapel with its tiered pews to create an auditorium for school visits and community performances.
With external support and our own investment we’ve been able to:
- draught proof and refurbish the windows thanks to WREN Landfill
- restore the pews and platform stage thanks to WREN Landfill
- modernise the heating system thanks to (ERDF) Smart Energy
- install a lift to provide access for all to the auditorium thanks to EnTrust
- rewire the building and install a new fire alarm system thanks to SSE Renewables – North Lincolnshire Sustainability Development Fund
- improve the kitchen thanks to Wren Kitchens (Barton)