HERITAGE OPEN DAYS 2020 – extended opening hours
On Thursdays – Sundays, during the period of Heritage Open Days (10th – 20th September), the Museum is open between 10am and 4pm.
The Museum is open on Saturdays and Sundays 11am – 3pm focussing on the Infant School designed by Samuel Wilderspin – a large indoor space and outside playground , ideal for social distancing!
You’ll need to bring a face covering but to make your visit as relaxed as possible we’ve introduced:
- a one-way system
- touch-free displays
- hand sanitizing points
- disposable FREE visitor guide sheet
- no reception point – but we do have roving stewards supervising things
Our visitor toilets are open – all our visitor spaces are thoroughly cleaned each day.
For now, we are open Saturdays & Sundays, 11am -3pm
Click below for more reassurance…
The Old School Canteen coffee shop is open Thursdays – Sundays 10am – 4pm
- outside seating in the Wilderspin Playground
- three spacious rooms in the Museum providing safely distanced tables
- “Covid compliant” cleaning and working spaces
The Museum’s Covid 19 Risk Assessments:
Premises Hire including Joseph Wright Hall